Re: Josselin Mouette and Planet Debian

Le vendredi 19 décembre 2008 à 09:28 +1100, Russell Coker a écrit :
> The expression "broomstick in their arse" is also common in Australian
> culture.  It is even sometimes used without the intent to make an accusation
> of homosexuality.

Homosexuality can be an *accusation* ‽

> The creation of a fake picture of Manoj wearing leather makes it clear that
> Joss was intending to make an insinuation of homosexuality in order to
> offend.

So, if I follow you:
	leather -> homosexuality
	homosexuality -> offense

And by saying both of these, you dare say that I am offensive ‽

You are really one of the most intolerant and homophobic bigots I have
had a conversation with. You may convey it with a polite tone that would
suit the Ubuntu code of conduct, but your rhetoric is full of hate and
contempt.

--
 .''`.