Re: Mailing lsit code of conduct, again (was: divergence from upstream as a bug)

OoO En  ce début d'après-midi ensoleillé  du dimanche 18  mai 2008, vers
15:56, Ben Finney <bignose+hates-spam@benfinney.id.au> disait:

> Then please have it reduce your rudeness, and comply with explicit
> requests both from me and the ML CoC: stop sending unwanted mail
> messages when the messages are already sent to the list.

Hi Ben!

Another solution  on your  side is to  use Mail-Followup-To.  With gnus,
this is  really easy: just  set message-subscribed-regexps to a  list of
regexps of the list you are subscribed to. For example:

(setq message-subscribed-regexps '("@lists.debian.org"
				   "@lists.alioth.debian.org"
				   ))

Most mailers comply with this header.
--
GRAMMAR IS NOT A TIME OF WASTE
GRAMMAR IS NOT A TIME OF WASTE
GRAMMAR IS NOT A TIME OF WASTE
-+- Bart Simpson on chalkboard in episode AABF10