Re: gnome 1.x removal

On Tue, Jan 15, 2008 at 11:35:54AM -0500, Thomas Bushnell BSG wrote:
> So please, let these maintainers choose, rather than ordering them
> about.  It is *they* who are in a position to decide whether maintaining
> gnome 1.x is worth it.  Of course, it will also be up to them to do the
> maintenance.

gnome-libs has now been orphaned for more than a year. I would have
expected it to have been picked up by now.

> Most?  Really?  Wow, I'm impressed.  Are you sure?  People said this the
> last time around, and they forgot gnucash.  How about we let these
> maintainers make that determination rather than you making it for them?

Do you know of any specific examples that would cause a problem?

Neil
--
<moray> hm, maybe wearing a black t-shirt while dusting my bedroom for the
	first time in years wasn't such a good idea