Re: wnpp tags "ita" and "rm"

On Tue, 2008-01-15 at 15:56 +0100, Sebastian Pipping wrote:
> -- rm
> i noticed this bug [1] is the only wnpp bug using
> the type "rm" for removal. is this an official
> type that scripts talking to BTS should support?
> is it documented somewhere? is it a bug in the bug
> report?
>
> -- ita
> i noticed the "intent to adopt" tag is not mentioned
> on [2] though used frequently. is this on purpose?
> if not can somebody witha free minute add it?
> i don't have write access to that page.

Well, there's really no official thing on the wnpp bug titles. I've been
working on the past on this, you can see some explanation on:
http://people.debian.org/~damog/wnpp/malformed-titles.html

If you think on adding such new title conventions, please talk first to
-wnpp or on -qa.

--
David Moreno Garza <david@espiral.org.mx> | http://www.damog.net/
 El micrófono es mi metralleta.