Re: AM status for Krystian Wlosek?

Neil Williams wrote:
> The work of those DD's is constantly reviewed and checked by other DD's
> - during mass bug filing, NMU's, bug triage etc.etc.

And the work of non-DD contributors isn't?
Come on, you know that I don't speak against how it is currently, but
against the /argumentation/. It is as it is: We need to trust in that
the people, who ever got DD, are trust worth. If we do not, then a
community and the good work like it is can't be kept up.

> as new DD's. Staying up to date after acceptance is a trickle process -
> it is completely impractical to try to require ongoing examination of
> such a process.

Full ACK. And *this* is a true argument, IMHO. It is just not realizable
to ongoing examine if DD stayed actual with current policies or their
interest.

> Old or new, if a DD makes a wrong call on a mailing list or in a bug
> report, there's usually someone who will point it out.
> :-)

Right. :-))

-Patrick