Re: Thoughts about the bug tracking system

On Sat, 21 Jul 2007, Oleg Verych wrote:
> "post your thoughts in your weblog, come here with patches"

This is a list which is used to discuss development related issues.
The ability of users to report and discover bugs which affect them is
inextricably linked to development.

As one of the developers of debbugs, I want to encourage discussion of
how things can be done better, even from those who aren't in a
position of having supported their ideas with patches.

I mean, it'd be rather boring holding this discussion otherwise.

Don Armstrong

--
LEADERSHIP -- A form of self-preservation exhibited by people with
autodestructive imaginations in order to ensure that when it comes to