Re: [Pkg-sysvinit-devel] Re: Moving /var/run to a tmpfs?

Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@hungry.com> writes:
> [Mario Holbe]

>> So, as long as the Debian policy doesn't handle this,

> I agree that we should update the policy to document this fact.

It would be quite nice to have more people participating in the Policy
process in general.  There are a fair number of proposals, but not a lot
of people reading proposals, helping achieve consensus, and seconding.
For example, I haven't gotten any responses to my patch to document ~ in
version numbers, and I'm not sure what happened to the menu policy
overhaul.