Re: python-minimal in base?

also sprach Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@debian.org> [2006.08.24.0923 +0100]:
> On Thu, Aug 24, 2006 at 08:43:22AM +0100, martin f krafft wrote:
> > Also note that much of Debian started out as Perl. I won't compare
> > the two, but it's basically the same. And there is python-minimal
> > and I have heard rumours that it will be in base soon.
>
> What? What? What?

Ah, rumours.

So I have to rephrase what I wrote. I've heard talk about python in
base, but not that it's been decided. This was around the Python BoF
in Mexico.

The discussion was postponed post-etch though. Sorry for bringing it
up. Can we please postpone it again?

: :'  :    proud Debian developer, author, administrator, and user
`. `'`     http://people.debian.org/~madduck http://debiansystem.info

"no, 'eureka' is greek for 'this bath is too hot.'"
                                                            -- dr. who