Re: Canonical's business model

On Wed, 2006-01-11 at 10:25 +0100, Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:
Thomas Bushnell writes:

> No, I think it's because Ubuntu doesn't cooperate well with Debian,
> while pretending to cooperate.

Could you be more explicit? I know there has been concern about Ubuntu amongst debian developers, and that Mark Shuttleworth has some doubts about working with DCC, although he is rather vague in my opinion. But what are the problems with Ubuntu? Is it an unecessary fork? Or is it not contributing back its changes to debian software?

Thanks,

Jeremiah