Re: Is Ubuntu a debian derivative or is it a fork?

On Thu, 2 Jun 2005, Daniel Holbach wrote:

I thought very highly of you, when you (as one voice of many) said
"group maintenance". I want to highlight, underline, whatever it: "group
maintenance", "collaboration"!

We should all stop arguing, but make it finally happen.
I did in parallel if you look at the time stamps at

To prove what I said I can tell you that I CCed doko when I contact
the upstream author of the package in question about a versioning
problem which surely doko would have as well.

Hope this clarifies my intention to do what I'm able to do in my field of action