Re: Release update: minor delay; no non-RC fixes; upgrade reports

On Wed, Jun 01, 2005 at 02:45:21PM +0100, Simon Huggins wrote:
> You're a native German speaker right Adrian?  Perhaps you could help
> Debian instead by pointing out the journalist's mistake(s).

OK, I can try to send them a message that Debian developers have asked
me to point them to some corrections in their news message.

What exactly is wrong in the news message I quoted [1]?

I found two points:

Debian installer RC3 was not yet sarge RC3.

They didn't mention that the first release date announced by your
release management [2] is already missed by 18 months.

Wouter said the article was "full of factual errors".
Could someone point me to more errors?

[1] http://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/60089
[2] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2003/08/msg00010.html

       "Only a promise," Lao Er said.