On Monday 14 March 2005 11:05, Sven Luther wrote:
> [...]

[...]

> And how do you reconcile the fact that most of those told us recently on
> debian-vote that they believed that dropping an architecture will not help
> with the delay of the release ? And giving the times of the posts, they
> probably knew about this plan previously to replying that, especially those
> of the scud team. Pure demagogy then ?

I cannot remember[0] a question to the candidates regarding
architecture-dropping. The only question pertaining the release[1], was only
answered by Matthew Garret, saying that "it would be helpful if (in future)
the release team would communicate their list of release criteria well in
advance of their estimated time of release." Which obviously happened now.

Please point me to the posts, so I can add it to my page[2]

Regards, David

[0] And I should know, I maintain [2]
[1] http://debian.edv-bus.at/vote-2005/release-strategy.html
[2] http://debian.edv-bus.at/vote-2005/