David Schmitt wrote:

> I cannot remember[0] a question to the candidates regarding
> architecture-dropping. The only question pertaining the release[1], was only
> answered by Matthew Garret, saying that "it would be helpful if (in future)
> the release team would communicate their list of release criteria well in
> advance of their estimated time of release." Which obviously happened now.
>
> Please point me to the posts, so I can add it to my page[2]

I believe Sven was referring to the Linux Weekly News interview with the
DPL candidates.  It can be found here:

http://lwn.net/Articles/127031/

although LWN non-subscribers (I believe DD's have a free subscription)
may not be able to view it until Thursday, March 17.

In that interview, there is indeed a question about potentially dropping
architectures.  Someone braver than I am can cut-and-paste the relevant
text to debian-devel :-)

regards,

GPG public key ID: 4F83C751                 Princeton, NJ 08544