Re: Let's remove mips, mipsel, s390, ... (Was: [Fwd: Re: GTK+2.0 2.6.2-3 and buildds running out of space])

On Tue, Feb 22, 2005 at 05:24:28AM +0000, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:
> Matthew Palmer <mpalmer <at> debian.org> writes:
> [ a lot of stuff but omitting one critical argument of mine ]
> Thanks for cutting and completely ignoring the part where I demonstrated
> the lack of usage beyond i386 and maybe four or five other arches.

So, when you're such a great fan of i386, why don't you just drop all other
archs from your arch: line then? Et voila... problem solved for you.

Oh, maybe that could violate the SC, but who cares about other socials
anyway. It's only you who counts.

--
Ciao...              //
      Ingo         \X/