Re: Let's remove mips, mipsel, s390, ... (Was: [Fwd: Re: GTK+2.0 2.6.2-3 and buildds running out of space])

Matthew Palmer <mpalmer <at> debian.org> writes:
[ a lot of stuff but omitting one critical argument of mine ]

Thanks for cutting and completely ignoring the part where I demonstrated
the lack of usage beyond i386 and maybe four or five other arches.

I rest my case.  These arches have little benefit, but as everybody shouts at
me that they have exactly zero cost, we're still winning with a net benefit.

If only I could believe in Santa like the rest of us.

Dirk