Re: Let's remove mips, mipsel, s390, ... (Was: [Fwd: Re: GTK+2.0 2.6.2-3 and buildds running out of space])

Dirk Eddelbuettel <edd@debian.org> writes:

> Thanks for cutting and completely ignoring the part where I demonstrated
> the lack of usage beyond i386 and maybe four or five other arches.

"lack of usage" here means "much rarer usage" of course.  .001 is not
zero.

And your point was supposedly that supporting these archs delays the
release.  Proving they are used by absolutely nobody still doesn't
prove that it delays the release.