Re: Who could be able to help SW vendors to support Debian?

> I don't like to pass the buck, yet I can't see a way that Debian, as
> it is can support them directly.  Perhaps they ought to look to the

I think they don't need support from Debian. They just need to know
where to discuss the issues they are concerned with.

In understand this is not really a very well formulated request. I
indeed needed a few hints to give them as first start. Then I suppose
these people are grown up enough for handling this alone..:-)

I'll probably point them to the kernel maintenance list as several
issues seem related to the kernel.