Re: apply to NM? ha!

Le lun 2005-01-24 a 19:26:34 -0500, Helen Faulkner <helen_ml_faulkner@yahoo.co.uk> a dit:

> I do not believe that being thick-skinned enough to cope with people who
> are very agressive or insulting should be a requirement for involvement
> in Debian.  Sadly, it seems to me that this is effectively the case.
> Shouldn't we be more interested in someone's technical skills, and their
> ability to work well with others?

while i don't appeciate gunnar's comments - seems to me he's just
trying to lessening the issue i brought up.  and i do have a thick
skin, i just don't see the need to have one if people are going to
work together in a cooperative fashion. attacking people isn't the way
to do things, we have enough of it going on in the world, we don't
need to bring any more of it in here.

to answer some of the people attacking my character - as it seems to
me they're doing - i work well with people, you have a problem with
it? tough. judging a person based on a reaction and having had
enough of crap from people is no way to judge someone. i barely post
here, how dare you exclude me based on a raving rant like i did? i see
many people rant, if you were to exclude people based on that, you
would've excluded them already. reading some of the replies it just
gets me pissed off all over again, and wanting to rant. get a clue.

to the people that see it for what it is: thank you, and i knew you
would see it (like helen here, and others).