Re: apply to NM? ha!

Am Dienstag, 25. Januar 2005 00:40 schrieb Gunnar Wolf:
> [Person with *very* delicate skin quitting NM]
>
> I don't know (and don't want to, don't point me to it ;-) ) who
> advocated a person with such a delicate skin to enter NM. I mean, NM
> is for people who are _already_ somewhat involved in Debian... And if
> a little aggressivity puts you off that badly, then...

One can only hope that the set of people resistant to aggressiveness
("thick-skinned") does not strongly correlate to the set of people often
exercising aggressiveness. Following your line of reasoning, that would mean
Debian could likely never be open to people with a soft skin (since only
somewhat aggressive people could stand entering Debian).

Luckily, I'm not too tempted with following that line of thought because I
know some DDs that do not fall in the aggressive category. Still, an
interesting thought... (could also be one of the problems preventing women
from participating more often in Debian)

(Follow-ups to Debian-project?)

-Malte