Re: Debianized ndiswrapper-source is better on SourceForge

On Jan 10, 2005 at 16:24, William Ballard praised the llamas by saying:
> On Mon, Jan 10, 2005 at 10:15:06AM -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:
> > "shove ... down everybody's throat"
> > "You've F'd it up beyond all recognition"
> I filed a bug nice and the guy closed it about 14 minutes later
> immediately saying "there is no problem."  The maintainer is dead-set on
> following his chosen course.

module-assistant is the way forward. It is easier for users than using
make-kpkg. I believe he is doing the right thing. Do you hvae the bug
> The upstream Debian package is better, and this broken would should be
> replaced with it.
It is broken possibly because it is a rc version and upstream is using a
released version.

David Pashley