Re: Debianized ndiswrapper-source is better on SourceForge

On Mon, 2005-01-10 at 09:31 -0500, William Ballard wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 10, 2005 at 03:45:56AM -0500, Andres Salomon wrote:
> > Gee, the latest ndiswrapper has a bug.  Downgrade to the one in
> > testing, or upgrade to the one I uploaded today.  It's not the
> > end of the world.  Perhaps you could even be helpful and let me
> > know whether rc2 hangs in the same way that rc1 does.
>
> You don't get it: The SAME version that you packaged does not
> hang the system the way he packaged - rc1.
>
> Listen, I'm checking out of this one.  The guy upstream has
> produced a perfectly working Debian package.  You've F'd it
> up beyond all recognition in some misguided effort to make
> it symmetric with everything else.
>
> Everything the other guy has made works: the version you
> made is horribly broken.

That's still no reason to rip the d-d.

File a critical bug.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

[QUOTE]
Casey asked Johnson if doctors tell a woman that the abortion
procedure they might use includes "sucking the brain out of the
skull."
"I don't think we would use those terms," Johnson said. "I think
we would probably use a term like 'decompression of the skull' or
'reducing the contents of the skull.'"
The judge responded, "Make it nice and palatable so that they
wouldn't understand what it's all about?"
Johnson, though, said doctors merely want to be sensitive.
[/QUOTE]
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=519&ncid=519&e=7&;
u=/ap/20040401/ap_on_re_us/abortion_lawsuits_31