Re: Debianized ndiswrapper-source is better on SourceForge

On Mon, Jan 10, 2005 at 03:45:56AM -0500, Andres Salomon wrote:
> Gee, the latest ndiswrapper has a bug.  Downgrade to the one in
> testing, or upgrade to the one I uploaded today.  It's not the
> end of the world.  Perhaps you could even be helpful and let me
> know whether rc2 hangs in the same way that rc1 does.

You don't get it: The SAME version that you packaged does not
hang the system the way he packaged - rc1.

Listen, I'm checking out of this one.  The guy upstream has
produced a perfectly working Debian package.  You've F'd it
up beyond all recognition in some misguided effort to make
it symmetric with everything else.

Everything the other guy has made works: the version you
made is horribly broken.