Re: Debianized ndiswrapper-source is better on SourceForge

On Mon, Jan 10, 2005 at 09:00:18AM -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:
> That's still no reason to rip the d-d.

I didn't rip it.  I said I'm not griping -- just remarked on
the fact that the upstream is already Debianized and is not
broken.

I don't think the maintainer even uses ndiswrapper on his
system.  He's just trying to shove module-assistant down
everybody's throat because "it's like everything else."

Y'all are already going to make a bunch of obnoxious
comments, might as well crank you to 11.