Re: Debianized ndiswrapper-source is better on SourceForge

Even if the d-d for ndiswrapper has done something wrong or not, even if
the upstream package is better (I don't know the facts, and I'm not
personally interested), it is NOT necessary to be rude and go on the
offensive like this.  Please simply state your case, using calm language
and unadorned facts (as you see them) and let people discuss the
technical issues without all the "You've F'd it up beyond all
recognition", "horribly broken" etc.  Believe it or not, some people get
upset at this sort of stuff, even when it's not directed at them.

Several people - not just me - have complained about unnecessary
flamage, rudeness, bad language, personal abuse, etc. on the Debian
lists and the IRC channel in recent months.  Let's cut it out and
remember that we're talking in public, on an archived list, we're
supposed to be representing Debian here.  This kind of talk does not
give Debian a good name.