Re: Intent to mass-file bugs: FDL/incorrect copyright files

Brian Nelson <pyro@debian.org> writes:

>> 4. Overrule a Developer (requires a 3:1 majority).
>>
>> The Technical Committee may ask a Developer to take a particular
>> technical course of action even if the Developer does not wish to;
>> this requires a 3:1 majority. For example, the Committee may
>> determine that a complaint made by the submitter of a bug is
>> justified and that the submitter's proposed solution should be
>> implemented.

> Removal of a document from a package would be a technical course of
> action, no?

Er, I don't think so.  If so, it would mean every change to a package is
a "technical course of action", giving the ctte omnipotence over every
aspect of Debian packaging.  My understanding of it is that it refers to
implementing a solution to a technical problem.

I would welcome input from any ctte members on this.

--
  ,''`.
 : :' :        Romain Francoise <rfrancoise@debian.org>