Re: Ubuntu discussion at planet.debian.org

On Wed, Oct 27, 2004 at 03:12:40AM +0200, Javier Fern?ndez-Sanguino Pe?a wrote:
> Wouldn't those "numbers" be something that popularity-contest could
> produce? Maybe that grants a wishlist bug....

Dunno; I tend to think self identification of distro is probably
better than trying to automatically guess it -- I've had unstable in my
sources.list for ages, with pinning to stick with testing, eg.

But hey, it's easier to ignore bad numbers that've been generated, than to
make use of good numbers that haven't.

Cheers,
aj

Don't assume I speak for anyone but myself. GPG signed mail preferred.

``[S]exual orgies eliminate social tensions and ought to be encouraged.''
      -- US Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia (http://tinyurl.com/3kwod)