Re: Frank Carmickle and Marco Paganini must die

Adam McKenna wrote:

> Like I said, I don't consider DHCP addresses to be static.  And any
> commercial ISP that uses that scheme and calls it "static" is asking for
> trouble.

Why?  I get my static IP assigned via DHCP (actually the PPPoE
equivalent thereof, but it's the same principle -- my ISP gives me an
IP address whenever I connect, but they guarantee that it'll be the
same every time).  I don't see how this could possibly be construed as
"asking for trouble".

Cameron.