Re: Frank Carmickle and Marco Paganini must die

On Wed, Sep 22, 2004 at 10:14:26PM -0700, Thomas Bushnell BSG wrote:
> Adam McKenna <adam@flounder.net> writes:
>
> > Considering that dialup and dynamic IP's are filtered by a large portion of
> > the internet, and that most people know this, deliberately and obstinately
> > sending mail this way and insisting that everyone else is wrong is just
> > poor service.
>
> Pray tell, how do you decide than an IP address is dynamic?

This isn't inet-access-L, and based on prior reading of your posts, I am less
inclined to believe that you *really* don't know the difference, and more
inclined to believe that you are interested in having an argument that
revolves around semantics.  Therefore, I'm not going to answer that question.

If you *really* don't know the difference, I suggest you utilize google or
ask in a more appropriate forum.

--Adam
--
Adam McKenna  <adam@debian.org>  <adam@flounder.net>