Re: Incorrect use of "it's" in package control files -- file mass bug?

Quoting Thomas Bushnell BSG (tb@becket.net):

> ambiguous.  It means "a person from the United States" and it means "a

Which United States?.:-) (OK, there is currently only one country
calling itself officially "United States of whatever")

/me, smiling at the big thread I started with a single remark. BTW, I
usually do like 99,99% of the people around : I call citizens from the
United States of America "Américains".... as Thomas and others
pointed, mostly because we don't have any other short word for you
guys and girls...(I may change my mind after next November, though)

I just somtimes point this little inconsistency here and there.