Re: Incorrect use of "it's" in package control files -- file mass bug?

On Fri, Aug 27, 2004 at 03:02:37PM -0400, Kevin B. McCarty wrote:
> Recall that "it's" is a contraction for "it is" or "it has", and any other
> use (e.g. as a possessive) is not grammatically correct English.

	% apt-cache search viruses | wc -l
	11
	% apt-cache search virii | wc -l
	0

Thank goodness for that

	% apt-cache search colour | wc -l
	83
	% apt-cache search color | wc -l
	287

Cheers,
Andrew "Netsnipe" Lau

alau.opens.another.can.of.worms

	Andrew "Netsnipe" Lau	<http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~alau/>
 Debian GNU/Linux Maintainer & UNSW Computing Students' Society President
				     -
		  "Nobody expects the Debian Inquisition!
     Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency!"