Re: Incorrect use of "it's" in package control files -- file mass bug?

> This one is harmless.  We should follow Knuth's rule: British/Canadian
> speakers spell words their way when they write them; American speakers
> spell them our way.

What about the very annoying people around who are neither
British/Canadian nor native from USA (I hate the word "American")?:-)

We are of course most often those who write the worst English in Debian.

Speaking of my experience, the hazard or the moon phase is most often
the reason for me talking about localisation or localization....:-)

I most often use British spelling because this is the way English is
teached here...even though I never learned English at school and even
though I'm really bad for understanding English when spoken by British
people..:)

I'm not even sure that Debian Installer in consistent in that
way...even though we made great efforts for being consistent all around.

Having an official statement somewhere would be good. A job for
debian-l10n-english?

(CC added)