Re: Incorrect use of "it's" in package control files -- file mass bug?

Thomas Bushnell BSG wrote:
> Paul.Hampson@anu.edu.au (Paul Hampson) writes:
>
> > Since USA stands for United States of America, then the
> > residents would have just an extra n.
> > So USAn. (Pronounced U S Anne I expect.)
>
> And lest the humor get carried away, making up names to refer to
> people of other countries instead of their own names is offensive.

Having been borne and raised in the US, I support and use the term
``Usian'' to refer to those from the US. American is not precise enough,
as it can refer to anyone from either continent.

Yes, Canadians, Brazilians, Mexicans, and Colombians are all Americans.
Just like how Frenchman, Germans, and Spaniards are all Europeans.

--
John H. Robinson, IV          jaqque@debian.org
                                                                 http  ((((