Manoj Srivastava wrote:

> On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 16:30:45 -0700, Adam McKenna <adam@flounder.net> said:
>
>> I agree with you.  You have the right to do your job however you see
>> fit, as long as you are *doing your job*.  If you're not doing your
>> job, and your excuse is that as a volunteer, nobody can force you to
>> do anything, then you have an attitude problem.
>
> Inaction, or ignoring,  certain issues may be how I see doing
>  my job best.

In that case, you are simply wrong.

I don't see that there's anything more to say.

<snip>
> The attitudes that are destroying the projhect are those that
>  think they can abuse people and be rude to them merely because they
>  signed up to do something for the project.
I've never seen any of that.

I've seen a lot of the attitude that we can abuse people and be rude to them
because they
(a) signed up to do something
(b) and then didn't do it
(c) and then didn't explain why not
(d) and then claimed that this was not a problem
Now there is dispute over the facts in each individual case, but *if* the
facts are as I listed, then, honestly, doesn't that deserve some rudeness?