On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 20:12:22 +0200, Ingo Juergensmann <ij@2004.bluespice.org> said:

> People in role positions should IMHO be forced to communicate with
> *everyone* that address to their role position. If they don't
> communicate with others, DPL should take action to remove them from
> their role.

	Then Debian is not the project you are looking for.  You
 can't force people; all you'll get is people refusing to serve in
 critical positions that the project needs. I am pretty sure I would
 not take up thankless and unremunerative positions in Debian,
 working harder, above and beyond maintaining my packages,if I were
 forced to do whatever strikes the projects fancy. That would make an
 already thankless job that much less rewarding.

	A cute way for the project to self destruct.

	manoj

--
"No man is an island entire of itself.  Every man is a part of the
continent, a piece of the whole...if a clod be washed away by the sea,