Ingo Juergensmann <ij@2004.bluespice.org> wrote:

>Nobody forced you to take over a job - but if you take over a task, you
>should be able to get forced to do something that is part of your job.

You can't force anyone to do anything in Debian. If they fail to live up
to their responsibilities, you can petition the DPL to change them.
Whoever they're replaced with still can't be forced to do anything.

I think you fail to understand the concept of "volunteer".
--
Matthew Garrett | mjg59-chiark.mail.debian.devel@srcf.ucam.org