Re: First Call for votes: General resolution for the handling of the non-free section

   Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 01:28:46 -0500
   From: Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org>

   Well, for some values of "actually free", anyway.

Is it too much if somebody says "Please let others know that I did
wrote this manual? Also, please don't let them change my personal
opinions about X, Y and Z."? Yes, it is too much and that's why we
need GNU FDL.

   # #181494: GNU Free Documentation License is non-free Package:
   glibc; Severity: serious; Reported by: "Brian M. Carlson"
   <sandals@crustytoothpaste.ath.cx>; Tags: sarge, sarge-ignore, sid,
   woody; 1 year and 99 days old.

Declare it as nonfree and I will quit immediatly using Debian, and I
will remove Debian from my relatives and friends too. If A -> B.
--

Internationale persona non grata
http://kotisivu.dnainternet.net/moilami1