Re: First Call for votes: General resolution for the handling of the non-free section

On Fri, Mar 12, 2004 at 09:19:40AM +0200, Mikko Moilanen wrote:
> Is it too much if somebody says "Please let others know that I did
> wrote this manual? Also, please don't let them change my personal
> opinions about X, Y and Z."? Yes, it is too much and that's why we
> need GNU FDL.
[...]
> Declare it as nonfree and I will quit immediatly using Debian, and I
> will remove Debian from my relatives and friends too. If A -> B.

You may (or may not) be interested in:

http://people.debian.org/~srivasta/Position_Statement.html

--
G. Branden Robinson                |
Debian GNU/Linux                   |       kernel panic -- causal failure