Re: Python or Perl for a Debian maintainance project?

On Sun, Feb 22, 2004 at 09:54:42PM +0000, Andrew Suffield wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 22, 2004 at 01:40:13PM -0600, Kenneth Pronovici wrote:
[...]
> > Face it: you don't appear to have enough information to make the
> > judgement that you are trying to make.
>
> Yes I do. I judge that all the projects I've seen which fit the
> relevant criteria sucked. Obviously I'm not commenting on things you
> might have seen that I have not.

You might consider that what is "obvious" to you about your intent is
not necessarily obvious to the remainder of the world reading this
thread, especially given the tone of most of your replies.

> I stand by everything I have said in this thread. I make no comment as
> to what people might think I have said.

Yeah, and maybe that's the problem.

But, whatever.  I'm bowing out of this thread since I just don't have
time to keep up with it anymore.  I doubt there's much constructive
conversation left in it anyway, as other parts of it seem to be
degrading into schoolyard taunting.

KEN

--
Kenneth J. Pronovici <pronovic@debian.org>