Re: Debian Debconf Translation: Compromise (was: Debian Debconf Translation proposal ( again ))

On Fri, Jan 09, 2004 at 03:23:01PM +0100, Bernhard R. Link wrote:
> [3] So that only one Person has to write some "This type is hand-written
>     manpage, format can be found <bla>, never translate .SH NAME"

Actually, man-db is supposed to support translations of NAME there. I
think various translated pages do use that fact, since I once went
through and updated man-db with spellings of NAME taken from all the
translated pages I could find.