Re: [OT] Re: Changes in formal naming for NetBSD porting effort(s)

Scripsit Joel Baker <fenton@debian.org>

> The 'slander', if such it is (and I, obviously, don't consider it such)
> is against the named set of churches, and those that follow their doctrinal
> decrees

Claiming that Christians are against civil liberties is slander in my
book. You named, among other, a subset of Christians that I belong to,
and claimed that our "doctrinal decrees" are against civil rights.
I hold this to be untrue, and unless you can back up your claims, I am
going to think of you as a liar.

> But, like I said. I'm willing to back it up, in private.

If you're not willing to back up your accusations in public, you
shouldn't make them in public.

--
Henning Makholm               "Hele toget raslede imens Sjælland fór forbi."