Re: [OT] Re: Changes in formal naming for NetBSD porting effort(s)

Scripsit Joel Baker <fenton@debian.org>

> The 'slander', if such it is (and I, obviously, don't consider it such)
> is against the named set of churches, and those that follow their doctrinal
> decrees

Claiming that Christians are against civil liberties is slander in my
book. You named, among other, a subset of Christians that I belong to,
and claimed that our "doctrinal decrees" are against civil rights.
I hold this to be untrue, and unless you can back up your claims, I am
going to think of you as a liar.

> But, like I said. I'm willing to back it up, in private.

If you're not willing to back up your accusations in public, you
shouldn't make them in public.

Henning Makholm               "Hele toget raslede imens Sjælland fór forbi."