Re: [OT] Re: Changes in formal naming for NetBSD porting effort(s)

Scripsit Joel Baker <fenton@debian.org>
> On Thu, Dec 18, 2003 at 03:05:46PM +1100, Russell Coker wrote:
> > On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 14:39, Joel Baker <fenton@debian.org> wrote:

> > > Imagining it? I suppose it's possible that I've hallucinated the
> > > stated positions of the Catholic, Luthern, Episopalian, Baptist, and
> > > Mormon authorities (the latter not technically being considered a sect

> > So which civil rights are you referring to?

> Details in a private reply

So you're spewing slander across the broad spectrum of all or almost
all Christians and refusing to back up your allegations in public?
Yes, that will work well, methinks.

--
Henning Makholm                     "However, the fact that the utterance by
                           Epimenides of that false sentence could imply the