Re: [OT] Re: Changes in formal naming for NetBSD porting effort(s)

On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 14:39, Joel Baker <fenton@debian.org> wrote:
> Imagining it? I suppose it's possible that I've hallucinated the
> stated positions of the Catholic, Luthern, Episopalian, Baptist, and
> Mormon authorities (the latter not technically being considered a sect
[...]
> Since you have no idea *what* civil rights I'm claiming are denied, your
> claim that I'm just imagining this denial is... well, I'll just let it
> stand on it's own, for people to evaluate it's backing.

So which civil rights are you referring to?

The Anglican church seems to be doing reasonably well in terms of civil rights
recently (I think that they already have gay priests, and gay marriage is
being debated).  Quite a number of Anglican ministers and members of the
congregation have defected to the Catholic church because of this (and they
apparently are not missed at all).

I haven't been following the matter closely, I haven't been an Anglican (or
any type of Christian) for some time.