Re: [OT] Re: Changes in formal naming for NetBSD porting effort(s)

On Thu, Dec 18, 2003 at 05:21:23AM +0000, Henning Makholm wrote:
> Scripsit Joel Baker <fenton@debian.org>

> > > So which civil rights are you referring to?
>
> > Details in a private reply
>
> So you're spewing slander across the broad spectrum of all or almost
> all Christians and refusing to back up your allegations in public?
> Yes, that will work well, methinks.

Anyone who wishes to:

1) Email me privately and ask

2) Read my livejournal (hint: it's obviously named, and should show up
trivally with Google)

3) Recall comments made on #debian-devel in IRC

4) Read comments made in other posts to Debian lists in the past

or

5) Do other basic Googling

will be able to figure out exactly what topic I'm talking about. It isn't
that I refuse to discuss it in public; it's that I'm tired of discussing it
in this thread, on this mailing list.

The 'slander', if such it is (and I, obviously, don't consider it such) is
against the named set of churches, and those that follow their doctrinal
decrees (which may be, but almost certainly isn't, the same set as "their
followers"; most people disagree with at least one doctrine of their chosen
church, in my unscientific, empirical observation).

But, like I said. I'm willing to back it up, in private. I just don't
particularly care to keep debating it on this list, at the moment,
particularly given how far off-topic we've come.
--
Joel Baker <fenton@debian.org>                                        ,''`.
Debian GNU/NetBSD(i386) porter                                       : :' :