Re: ftpmaster accepts packages that have been rejected a few days ago

* Matt Zimmerman (mdz@debian.org) [031114 17:55]:
> On Fri, Nov 14, 2003 at 08:28:16AM +0100, Marc Haber wrote:

> > How long did Eray wait for formal rejection? Did he receive regular
> > updates about the state of affairs?

> I don't know what Eray received via private mail, but he certainly kept the
> rest of debian-devel up-to-date on the process by complaining loudly every
> other day.

>From the mails I received from Eray, he had till the very last moment
the impression that he'll be accepted if he just find five sponsors
(and that the debian cabal always pissed of the fifth). However, this
was Eray, so I don't know whether he realised what was written to him. ;)

And: Eray is _the_ example of a rejection where I would've liked to be
informed of it. (Though it was not necessary, because Eray did that
himself after the rejection - but in some cases it could happen to
someone with at least some clue. And I don't really see why it is more
worse to publish a rejection by DAM, than those by the AM. The last
ones _are_ published at the moment.)

Cheers,
Andi
--