Re: ftpmaster accepts packages that have been rejected a few days ago

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 23:02:26 +1100, Russell Coker
<russell@coker.com.au> wrote:
>Look on the bright side, having someone refer to your email as "crap" is
>better than being called a "nerd" at school, which I think happened to most
>people on this list and probably happened to you.  ;)

Actually, I have always seen that as a compliment and have reacted
with pointing out that is was Murray Bozinski, the uber-nerd, who
ended up with all the women. Hey, "Riptide" was fun back then.

Greetings
Marc