Re: gimp1.2: gimp package suggest non-free software

On Nov/13, Zenaan Harkness wrote:

> Sometimes I wonder how I'd feel if some spoke of men in such a
> way. This occurs much less often than its opposite.

	I would laugh a lot if some woman made a comment similar to mine, but
regarding the size of other part of the masculine body :-) In fact, the
ability to counter my sexist jokes with other jokes would be something that
I'd really appreciate in a woman :-)

	BTW, I only know of one female DD (hola, Amaya :-)). How many are
there? Speak, ladies :-)

--
Roberto Suarez Soto					Alfa21 Outsourcing
    robe@alfa21.com				     http://www.alfa21.com