Re: ftpmaster accepts packages that have been rejected a few days ago

In article <[🔎] 20031113081418.GA350@debian.org> you write:
>On Wed, Nov 12, 2003 at 08:59:22PM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
>> No way, man. We simply have to have people repeat the same fodder on
>> debian-devel over and over again. The three hundred odd mails per day
>> from the new fodder just aren't enough!
>
>Yes, but realy a lot of people at any level in Debian have strong negative
>feelings towards James (just to leave it to your immagination), for various
>reasons. There must be somthing true in it, and since i'm involved in Debian i
>never sow this situation to get better.

[snip]

>To say it shortly: if a lot of people don't like you, thay can't all be wrong
>about you (and believe me, there are really a lot).

Sorry, but this is crap. James is doing multiple jobs, several of
which are just about guaranteed to draw criticism and lots of people
not liking him. That's going to be part of the job when you're the
person who says "no"..

Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky,
Tongue-tied & twisted, Just an earth-bound misfit, I...