Re: ftpmaster accepts packages that have been rejected a few days ago

On Thu, Nov 13, 2003 at 09:40:08AM +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> Sorry, but this is crap. James is doing multiple jobs, several of
> which are just about guaranteed to draw criticism and lots of people
> not liking him. That's going to be part of the job when you're the
> person who says "no"..

What should you be sorry for if you refer to my mail as a crap? This is
hypocrete. You could have written those few rows in a lot of adifferent ways
instead of "this is crap". That's what i mean. Should i've been there in front
of you, you'd probably have never told me such things in person. That's a
pity.

BTW, He his doing a lot of jobs for us, tecnically well done, but socially a
disaster. And he can no more.

ciao,
--
Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis              | Elegant or ugly code as well
aliases: Luca ^De [A-Z][A-Za-z\-]*[iy]'\?s$ | as fine or rude sentences have