Mozilla tries to get you to install non-free software

On Tue, Sep 09, 2003 at 01:17:42PM -0400, Joey Hess wrote:
> I'm much more annoyed/concerned that mozilla, mozilla-firebird, and
> galeon all obtrusuvely offer (over and over again and there's no obvious
> way to even turn it off) to install non-free software every time I visit
> a site with flash on it. I think that's an example of something not
> unlike installer packages in _main_ that ought to be dealt with.

Hear, hear.

It's extra stupid because proper executables under ANY license aren't
even available for most of our architectures.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    Freedom is kind of a hobby with me,
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    and I have disposable income that