Re: installer for non-free packages in contrib

Colin Watson <cjwatson@debian.org> a tapoté :

>   * When did I say that I thought contrib installers for non-free
>     software were OK? I've just looked back through this thread and the
>     previous one on the same subject and I can't find any such statement
>     from me. For the record, I think they pass the letter of Debian
>     policy and don't deserve release-critical bugs, but they seem to be
>     a bit of a hacky workaround, and I think it'd probably be more
>     honest if we put them in non-free. If you're going to argue with me,
>     at least have the basic decency to argue with *me*, not somebody
>     else.

So finally now you answered about the theorical proposal I made at
first (I asked to put these packages in non-free or to force the
installer to build the proper package).

Is there anybody else that thinks too that these packages belongs to
non-free / think that the installer should build a proper package?

--
Mathieu Roy

  Homepage:
    http://yeupou.coleumes.org